Position Description: Development Draw Coordinator
TASSI and Company seeks a full-time Development Draw Coordinator with a minimum of three years of experience to support its accounting team. Development Draw Coordinator will be responsible for working with clients and their lenders across the country to prepare and distribute development draw requests. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter capable of achieving results independently while working well in a team environment. Development Draw Coordinator reports to Development Draw Manager.
- Prepare monthly development project funding requests for submission to partners and lenders
- Interact with client teams and regional development managers
- Coordinate accurate, timely payment of development project invoices
- Track development project budget
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in invoice processing
- Familiarity with real estate, construction and related industries preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to achieve results independently, contribute to team environment
- Organized; self-starter; attentive to detail; works with speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Prioritizes confidentiality of firm and clients
About TASSI and Company
Tassi and Company is a growing public accounting firm specializing in outsourced accounting and tax services tailored to real estate development, investment, management and related activities. We serve institutional and other private equity real estate owners, including a group of 20 funds with over $2 billion in assets and growing. Our team of accounting and tax professionals leverages technical expertise and practical experience to provide a full suite of outsourced services including bookkeeping, property and fund accounting, upper level accounting and financial management, income tax advice, planning, compliance and general consulting services.
Flexible hours, competitive salary and complete benefits package available.