Position Description: Development Draw Coordinator
As a result of growth, Tassi and Company seeks a Development Draw Coordinator to join its Accounting
Solutions team. The ideal candidate will be an optimistic self-starter with a minimum of two years in a finance or
accounting role and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-centered environment.
Development Draw Coordinator will report to the Development Draw Manager and will have responsibility for:
- Preparing funding requests for real estate construction projects across the country
- Tracking, reconciling, and updating project budgets throughout construction lifecycle
- Coordinating timely payments of development project invoices
- Interacting with client development managers, lenders to ensure transparency and alignment
- Preparing reports and other schedules as requested by client
- Analyzing legal documents, including purchase and sale agreements, loan documents, etc.
The ideal candidate will have…
- An associate degree in finance-related field and minimum of two years of finance experience;
real estate or construction experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Yardi software a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving, resourcefulness, and analytical skills
- A self-starter attitude; ability to work independently while collaborating with clients, teammates
- Strong communication and writing skills; confidence when interacting with clients
- Natural curiosity about role
About Tassi and Company
Tassi and Company is a full-service accounting firm helping real estate owners, developers, and investors
maximize profit, control risk, and achieve growth. We provide outsourced financial services spanning complex
accounting, financial management, property management and development accounting, fund and partnership
accounting, auditing, and reporting, tax planning and compliance, and more – tailored for the real estate
Our offices are situated in Deer Park, IL with access to green space, walking paths, and several shopping and
dining options. Our office suite features both single and double occupancy offices, and our hybrid workplace
allows fully onboarded team members to split their time between home and office.
Competitive salary, annual bonus, healthcare and dental, 401(k) with match, unlimited PTO, hybrid work
environment, and more.