Accounts Payable Coordinator – Position Overview
Tassi and Company is adding an Accounts Payable Coordinator to its team to support growth. The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter with a minimum of one year of experience in an accounts payable or banking/financial services role.
About TASSI and Company
Tassi and Company is a full-service public accounting and consulting firm helping real estate owners, developers, managers, and investors maximize profit, control risk, and achieve growth. We partner with real estate companies, institutional investors, and other private equity real estate owners, providing outsourced services in financial management, property accounting, fund and partnership accounting, tax planning and compliance, and more. Our modern office is situated in Deer Park, IL with access to green space, walking paths, and several shopping and dining options. Our office suites feature both single occupancy and socially distanced two-person offices, and our hybrid workplace allows team members to split their time between home and office.
Accounts Payable Coordinator will report to the Accounts Payable Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and recording invoices
- Data entry; financial recordkeeping; researching and resolving discrepancies
- Issuing, reissuing, mailing checks; processing special check requests
- Coordinating with broader accounting team; contributing to monthly, annual reporting
The ideal candidate will have…
- A minimum of one year AP or banking/financial experience; real estate experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel); knowledge of Yardi software a plus
- Good 10-key and keyboard skills
- Strong work ethic, analytical and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, ability to achieve results independently while thriving in a team environment
Competitive salary, healthcare, dental, paid time off, 401k, and flexible hours
Interested candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.